2014年3月20日星期四

I had some faves, but I love all my takedowners



 I had some faves, but I love all my takedowners, and real cool of Hilah and Addie to'e judge! Always so rad to be in Austin, for real.Any other projects you're currently working on? Well I'm pretty serious about my pillows right now. I introduced Snack Monsters a few years back, which are monsters that love to eat junk food. I've already got a mummy that loves ice cream,professional aluminum case sets suppliers a werewolf that eats cheeseburgers, and a swamp monster that only likes pizza. I'm developing some more characters, and want to make that a thing!I just introduced a series of Painting Takedowns, which I love. I get 20 people to paint a Bob Ross, or a velvet Elvis, or a ca, and I auction them off at the end. I've already raised $12,000 for local Brooklyn charities with these, and I'd love to take it on the road. I'm also working on a Takedown cookbook as well, which should be pretty readable.

Any plans to take this global?MT: I was just in Tokyo and New Zealand earlier this year. I think it's got legs to get it global. But I'd only do it for a goof. I don't currently have a sponsor to get serious about a global tour, but would love to host a yakitori takedown. Or a Hangi Maori pit barbecue Takedown. Wow, right?Among the hundreds of gadgets, games and apps at the annual Consumer Electronics Show, few had the sizzle of James Buch's gleaming silver hunk of hardware.
That's because the device is a barbecue grill one that's Wi-Fi-enabled, voice-activated and chatty in a Siri-ish way.
"When the Lynx Smart Grill is ready for the food, it sends you a text," said Buch, chief executive of Lynx Professional Grills.high quality Plastic case sets "When it's time to flip the food, it sends you a text. When the food is ready, it sends you a text."

The smart grill, which features an online collection of recipes that adapt to a griller's preferences, won't go on sale until next year. Which is good, because that gives you some time to save up. All tricked out, the concept grill is expected to retail for about $8,000, which isn't much higher than the'pany's current top-priced non-talking product.In an industry still struggling to recover from recession-induced consumer frugality,

没有评论:

发表评论